Friday, December 19, 2008

SMCA Christmas

Here are a few pics of what we have been doing in school this holiday season! We had a Christmas party with the kids and deorated candy trees while in our pjs, definitely fun for all involved (including teachers)! We also put on a Christmas presentation for the parents. Ruby's class read poems they had written, recited a poem about snowmen, and reinacted the Christmas story. My class recited all the scripture we have been memorizing this semester. I have to say that the amount they have memorized is pretty impressive! My class also memorized and performed a Christmas Medley that I created. They dramatized sections of Isaiah 9 , as well as portions of the Christmas story and the death and ressurection of Christ. They did a wonderful job!
My three wisemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment