Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family

A week ago my family was here to visit! We had soooo much fun spending time together in Monterrey. My family was able to join me and the rest of the staff for Thanksgiving dinner. They also stayed an extra two days to visit with me. It was wonderful! Here are a few pics of some of our adventures. We went to the Cola de Caballo waterfall, hiking at Heusteca canyon, and shopping in the seven mile market. My family was able to meet many of my good friends here that they have heard so much about. Praise Jesus for this visit. It was so refreshing and encouraging to get a taste of home! Thanksgiving dinner with the B2B Mexico staff- around 130 people!
At Cola de Caballo. Trying not to be blown away from the breeze at the bottom of the waterfall.
A big happy family
Mom in her element

No comments:

Post a Comment