Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Marco Museum


Two Saturdays ago I got the opportunity to take a new friend to a contemporary art museum in down town Monterrey. Edith just turned 18 and is a apart of the Hope Program on our campus. She and her sister have been living here for about a year. Edith really wants to learn English and I Spanish... we have been trying to get together and talk... she in English and I in Spanish. I feel like Edith is someone that God has placed in my life for a purpose. I am excited as I get to know her more and learn who God has made her to be. I want to encourage her in who she is in the Lord and i His plan for her life. Edith loves art and is super creative. We had some great discussions about art and faith at the museum and during our Chinese dinner afterward. I'm excited to see her become the woman God has designed her to be.
Edith at the Marco


Mountain view from the museum

No comments:

Post a Comment