Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer Reading

I'm playing a little bit of catch up from the summer! We had so much going on and not much time to write about it :) These are pictures from a literacy activity I was able to do with kids from Casa Hogar Douglas. These kids have lots of energy and not much of an attention span, so I was so excited when the majority really paid attention to the stories I read aloud. They loved "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" by Mo Willems! One of my favorites too :) 

Jose hiding under a desk to take a peek at a Mo Willems book. 

Osiel reading with one of our visiting group members. This kid loves to read! 

David looking intently at a picture book. Praise God for the books that have been donated to this library :) 

A very happy Wendy!

Learning to count

Read aloud time! Jose was so involved he was literally standing on my toes to see the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment