Monday, September 12, 2011

Good to be Back :)

It was so wonderful to be back in Ohio for a few weeks to visit with family and see many of you! Cheque and I were busy visiting, speaking at churches, hanging with family, and getting things ready for our wedding on October 30th! It was a busy few weeks, but soooo good to be home :)

We are now back in Monterrey, but here are a few pictures from our trip to Ohio! 

Joe, Laina, Cheque, Jon, Brooke, and myself having Auntie Anne's pretzels at a kiddie table in Cincinnati! 
Eating Skyline with friends and supporters the Jones in Oxford, OH! 
I was surprised to see my name on the sign outside my grandparents' church! Cheque and I had a wonderful Sunday sharing at Grace Pointe. 
Visiting with the Anderson family! 

Family dinner :) 

Cheque and his soon-to-be niece, Suzie! 
Cheque and I got a chance to visit friends at the Back2Back home office in Mason, OH. Behind us is the "Day in a Life of  an Orphan" photo exhibit. The purpose is to help bring about awareness of the orphan crisis. 

Me and my good friend, Jenn who surprised me and drove over 4 hours to come to my support raising event.  Thanks Jenn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment