Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shannen



This is my friend Shannen! She is a student in B2B’s Hope Program and lives just a few doors down from me on our property. Shannen and I meet each week to talk about life, dreams, school, family, and most importantly our Savior Jesus Christ. Shannen is  beautiful, deep, and honest. She has a heart sold out for Jesus and I SO enjoy the time I get to spend with her. We are currently working through a Bible study called Gospel Transformations. It rocked my world when I did it with our staff women, and I know Shannen is learning quite a bit as well! Praise God for Shannen who is already impacting the world for Christ! God has a mighty call on her life and I feel privileged to see a part of that. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope! I am doing Gospel Transformations too! How far are you all??? That's so awesome! Praying for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope - Love seeing Shannen here! I got to talk to her a little bit (with Ruby's help) one evening during their smoothie fundraiser. So grateful for all the ways to stay a little bit connected...julie

    ReplyDelete