Monday, September 20, 2010

Trip to Oxford (sorry backtracking a bit!)

In August I was blessed with a trip back home to support raise and visit family and friends. Cheque got to come back with me which was such a huge answer to prayer! He got to visit the States for the first time, met tons of you all, got to hang out with my family, went to several churches with me to speak, and just got to get to know this part of who I am... it was a GREAT trip! The Lord was faithful and provided time for me to meet with some of my most favorite people! He provided the opportunity to share at 3 different churches and some time to just relax and enjoy my family. Here are some pictures from my two weeks at home. It was great to see you guys. 

Cheque and myself with Kelly in Kofenya!

What's a trip to Cincy area without Graeters?

Overlook of Cincinnati

Spending time with family 

Here we are hanging out with my good friends Nick and Karen. 


Grandma and Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment