Friday, April 2, 2010

My Novio


I think it is about time I officially introduced you all to the WONDERFUL guy I am dating. This is Cheque Garcia Espinosa. Cheque (pronounced CHECK-ay) lives on our B2B campus with his family. His parents are house parents to 6 teenage girls. I met Cheque when I first came down here and back then never dreamed that I would date him someday :) Cheque is finishing up a degree in visual art at a university here in Monterrey. What I love most about Cheque is his heart for the Lord and his passion to pursue Christ no matter the cost (he is also pretty stinkin' cute :)! Cheque goes with me to the Rio every Saturday to lead worship at the soup kitchen. He plays the guitar and is also a very talented drummer. You have probably seen him in several pictures on this blog because he is constantly helping me out! Several of you have been asking about him, so I thought I would put up some pictures! I am very blessed to have him in my life.

Cheque and I before a day of ice skating this past winter.

Being weird!

1 comment:

  1. wow!!.....
    Just I want tell all the people that know Hope, I am very lucky and blessed!!
    she is a beautiful woman and great person

    ReplyDelete